Looking for a proven and aesthetic cork crafting tape?Our cork tape from natural material will meet your expectations! The highest quality product is made by cutting a large cork roll into narrower strips. Exceptionally comfortable and easy-to-use cork crafting tape!
Cork bar tape – what are the available sizes? How can I use my cork tape?The cork bar tape is sold in a handy form of rolls, which is available in two sizes: 2mm x 50mm x 50m and 2mm x 100mm x 50m. Choose the right size for you! Natural cork is a material that can be cut and glued – just remember that your cork tape should be attached to a smooth and dry surface.
Explore the benefits of using a cork tape!
Cork crafting tape is a versatile material used by many industries. What is cork tape used for?
- Production of sealing material,
- creating ecological packagings,
- in the footwear industry,
- as a protective layer for library shelves, tables and desks,
- cork bar tape is a shock-absorbing material that guarantees high protection of products, especially those that are delicate,
- cork tape is a non-slip material, resistant to mould, fungi, or oils.